The Bean Bag – Forest & Oyster
Infuse a sense of tranquillity with our Forest & Oyster Bean Bag. The soothing two-tone colourway effortlessly complements modern interiors, while the chair-like structure provides comfortable back support.
Crafted with eco-friendly thread from recycled plastic bottles and filled with compostable filling, this bean bag embraces sustainability.
• Filled with compostable eco-friendly bean bag filling
• 100% cotton cover
• High Quality top stitched seams
• Thread made from recycled plastic bottles
• Light weight and easy to move
• Durable and hardwearing
• Outer cover is removable for washing
• Hand made in the UK
Recommended for: small spaces, additional non-fixed seating, children.
For a larger more substantial bean bag please look at our Bean Chair product:
Experience the epitome of comfort and style with our Forest & Oyster Bean Bag. The fusion of deep forest green and sophisticated oyster grey creates a versatile and timeless design that complements any interior. Its large seating area and raised back provide unmatched support for hours of relaxation.
As part of our dedication to environmental responsibility, we've incorporated eco-friendly elements into this bean bag. The filling is crafted from compostable bio foam, which is manufactured from plant-based materials, making it a renewable and sustainable choice.
The thread used in its construction is derived from recycled plastic bottles, promoting eco-friendliness, and reducing plastic waste while insuring a hard wearing and high-quality finish that will stand the test of time.
We take pride in offering exceptional products that prioritize both quality and sustainability right down to their core. All our products come prefilled so all you have to do its take it out of the recyclable box, sit back and enjoy your brand new eco bean bag.
All our bean bags are designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom, ensuring you receive a premium product that aligns with your values.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
82cm high x 75cm length x 80cm width
We make sure all our Bean Bags are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics covers must be washed on a delicate washing cycle at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees with a non bio / gentle washing detergent.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.