The Bean Chair – Ocean & Midnight
Make a statement in your home with our Ocean & Midnight Bean Chair.
It has all the comfort and movability of a bean bag and all the style and quality of a feature chair making it the perfect hybrid for your home.
You won’t want to get up once you relax in our eco-friendly Bean Chair designed with comfort in mind.
*Independent Best Buy Winner 2019
Find your feeling of content when you take a seat in our luxury Ocean & Midnight Bean Chair. This is not just your average beanbag that you want to hide in the corner. You will want to display this high-end Bean Chair in the forefront of your living space. We use two tight cotton weave fabrics to create this contemporary look and quality recycled plastic bottles thread for stronger more durable seams.
Add some eco-friendly, quirky, yet relaxing furniture to your office or working space, to help improve your environment, promote a relaxing atmosphere and show your commitment to sustainable products that are kinder to the environment.
Our Bean Chair consists of multiple panels to create a more structured shape with an indented seating panel, so it sits more like a feature chair and will hold its shape even when not in use. Our Bean Chair is designed with a curved back to provide lower back support and a deep base for a more comfortable seating experience. A matching cotton piped detailed edge is added for a high-quality furnished look. The top panels have contrasting top stitching which match the base for a tailored quality finish.
We have taken every step to make sure our Bean Chairs are as eco-friendly as possible from fabric to filling so you can rest assure that our Bean Chair has minimal impact on the environment. We are confident that once you have relaxed in one of our Bean Chairs you won’t want to get out. Our Bean Chairs come pre-filled so they're ready to use straight out of the box.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
90cm high x 85cm diameter
We make sure all our bean bag products are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.