The Outdoor Bean Lounger – Marine
Lounge indoors or outdoors in our eco-friendly water-repellent Marine Bean Lounger, all the comfort of our woven cotton bean lounger but with a heavy-duty, waxed cotton cover so it can be enjoyed outdoors during fair weather. Filled with a compostable filling, made with 100% natural fabrics, and held together by thread manufactured from recycled plastic bottles, you will be doing your bit to help the environment while bringing style. Add sleek style to your outdoor area while providing a comfy seat for you to recline and relax. This product is ideal as an Eco Gaming Chair as is sits low to the floor but has good back support.
Recommended for: Adults, Teenagers, ideal for gaming
Our water-repellent Marine Bean Lounger is a deep teal blue bean bag that has been created for sitting for long periods of time in interior or outdoor settings. The large comfortable seat sits low to the floor giving a good view of the screen for gaming, watching movies, or gazing at the stars. Additional back support is created with the tall back compartment. We use the highest quality water-repellent fabric to ensure your product stays splash resistant. The Lounger is elegantly finished with delicate cotton piping which flows around the edge of the product. The inner bag is made from a sturdy barrier interliner which helps keep our products in the best shape, even when not in use. Generously filled with our compostable bio-foam filling - great for your home and the environment.
We use quality thread that is manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
We have taken every step in the design and manufacturing process to make this Bean Lounger as sustainable as possible to help reduce our impact on the environment. The Bean Lounger has been designed so the outer cover is fully removable and can be wiped clean so you can keep your Bean Lounger looking as good as new.
Our Bean Lounger comes pre-filled, so you don’t have to worry about the mess, just remove from the box and sit down for instant relaxation.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Bio foam plant-based alternative filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is 100% natural and compostable
- 100% waxed cotton water-repellent outer cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevent child’s access to filling but allows you to remove the cover for cleaning
- Outer bag has been treated with wax for high water resistance
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured topstitch for a tailored look
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Lightweight and easy to move from indoors to outdoors
- Durable and hard-wearing
- Outer cover can be removed if you want a new look
- Two inner ties to allow you to fit the outer cover over the lining with ease
85cm high x 53cm wide x 68cm long
Seat height 29cm
We make sure all our bean bag products are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.