The Outdoor Bean Bag – Olive & Orca
Remain on-trend with our sleek two-tone olive and deep black Bean Bag. Perfect for modern interiors, with contemporary panelling and detailed piped edge. The cotton cover is made with high quality waxed cotton fabric to give a reliable water repellent finish.
The fabrics are soft to touch and ensure ultimate comfort when you settle down in one of our Bean Bags. We even use quality thread made from recycled plastic bottles for a strong repurposed finish.
Recommended for: Small spaces, additional non-fixed seating, children.
For a larger more substantial bean bag please look at our Bean Chair product: https://bigbeanbagcompany.com/shop/the-outdoor-bean-chair-olive-orca/
Find a feeling of content when you take a seat in our luxury olive and black outdoor Bean Bag. This is not just the average bean bag that you want to hide in the corner, you will want to display this high-end Bean Bag in the forefront of your garden or living space.
Manufactured to the highest quality standard using our splash resistant and hard-wearing cotton so your bean bag can be enjoyed outside in fair weather. We use quality recycled plastic bottles thread for stronger, more durable seams.
Our Bean Bag consists of multiple panels to create a more structured shape with an indented seating panel which has then been filled with our compostable filling so you can sit back and relax knowing you are being kind to the environment and your posture.
We have taken every step to make sure our Bean Bags are as sustainable as possible - from fabric to filling - so you can rest assured that our Bean Chair has minimal impact on the environment. We are confident that once you have relaxed in one of our Bean Chairs, you won’t want to get out. Our Bean Chairs come pre-filled so you don’t need to worry about filling, you can just sit down and enjoy.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Bio foam plant-based alternative filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is 100% natural and compostable
- 100% waxed cotton water-repellent outer cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevent child’s access to filling but allows you to remove the cover for cleaning
- Outer bag has been treated with wax for high water resistance
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured topstitch for a tailored look
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Lightweight and easy to move from indoors to outdoors
- Durable and hard-wearing
- Outer cover can be removed if you want a new look
- Two inner ties to allow you to fit the outer cover over the lining with ease
82cm high x 75cm length x 80cm width
We make sure all our Bean Chairs are generously filled with our plant-based alternative filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
With a high-quality wax finish, the cover is splash resistant. Any attempt to spot clean should be done with a cold, damp, soft cloth with no chemicals added. Any heat added to the fabric will melt and damage the wax, reducing its water repellent coating. To change the cover, please use the safety pin supplied with the product. Place it through your zipper, pull to open the zips auto-lock, and remove the pin once closed.
- We advise keeping fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid melting the wax or natural bleaching of colours.
- We advise not to leave your beanbag out in the rain as this will result in damage.
- Do not leave your product outdoors when not in use, it will dramatically reduce the longevity of your bean product.
- Store indoors or in a dry area.
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your Bean Chair and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to their original shape.
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product, please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD.