The Outdoor Bean Bag – Marine & Orca
This waterproof bean bag is both stylish and versatile, making it the perfect addition to your home. It’s lightweight structure means it can be moved with ease, creating extra seating inside and out. With a sophisticated two-tone waxed cotton cover, it’s a great stylish feature chair as well as a hard-wearing furniture piece – perfect for the garden.
The design and structure of this chair is shaped to fit perfectly into the corner of a room, making it great for your extra seating needs. All materials used are kind to the environment while bringing style and luxury design into your home.
Recommended for: Small spaces, additional non-fixed seating, children.
For a larger more substantial bean bag please look at our Bean Chair product: https://bigbeanbagcompany.com/shop/the-outdoor-bean-chair-marine-orca/
We have created our large two-tone ocean-inspired blue and deep black bean bag to add a touch of interior quality to any room. We use the highest quality fabrics to ensure a structured shape is maintained making it a great feature seat.
It offers great support for the lower back and a deep base allows for the perfect seat to unwind at the end of a long day. The outer bag consists of hardwearing waxed cotton that is both soft and comfortable on the skin as well as a matching delicate piped edge and contrast topstitching for more definition and a ‘designer’ finish. The inner bags consist of a sturdy barrier interlining which adds even more support whilst encasing our compostable filling. We use quality thread that is manufactured from recycled plastic bottles for longevity.
We have taken every step in the design and manufacturing process to make this Bean Bag as sustainable as possible to help reduce our impact on the environment. The Bean Bag has been designed so the outer cover is fully removable, meaning you can change up your cover. Our Bean Bag comes pre-filled, so you don’t have to worry about the mess, just remove it from the box and sit down for instant relaxation.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Bio foam plant-based alternative filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is 100% natural and compostable
- 100% waxed cotton water-repellent outer cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevent child’s access to filling but allows you to remove the cover for cleaning
- Outer bag has been treated with wax for high water resistance
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured topstitch for a tailored look
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Lightweight and easy to move from indoors to outdoors
- Durable and hard-wearing
- Outer cover can be removed if you want a new look
- Two inner ties to allow you to fit the outer cover over the lining with ease
82cm high x 75cm length x 80cm width
We make sure all our Bean Chairs are generously filled with our plant-based alternative filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.