The Bean Stool – Ocean & Midnight
Our Ocean & Midnight Bean Stool makes a statement in your home and is a multi-purpose item which can be used as a foot stool or as additional seating in any room of your home.
We use compostable filling, natural fabrics and thread made from recycled plastic bottles.
Every effort has been made to manufacture this product as eco-friendly as possible.
Perfect for any modern living space. Our ocean inspired Bean Stool is a multi-purpose item which can be used as a foot stool, or additional seating. We’ve given a high-end finish with our quality tight weave cotton fabrics that are soft on the skin.
We use thread that has been manufactured using recycled plastic bottles which is also strong and durable. A contrast coloured thread down the centre seat panel provides a tailored look.
The Bean Stool is constructed by multiple panels in a sloped cylinder shape making it comfortable to rest your feet or, as an additional seat. The inner bag is made from a barrier interlining which is packed generously with our eco-friendly bean filling.
Buy as a single item or, match with other products in our Ocean & Midnight range. You can put your feet up and relax knowing that we’ve made every step to manufacture this product as eco-friendly as possible.
Our Bean Stool comes pre-filled, so you don’t have to worry about the mess, just remove from the box and you’re good to go.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
50cm high x 58cm diameter
We make sure all our Bean Stools are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics covers must be washed on a delicate washing cycle at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees with a non bio / gentle washing detergent.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.