The Bean Chair – Sunset & Midnight
Experience unparalleled comfort and style with the Sunset & Midnight Bean Chair. Crafted from sustainable, eco-friendly 100% cotton weave fabrics, this modern two-tone beanbag chair adds an eco-conscious touch to your living space.
Its structured shape, including an indented seating panel, sets it apart as a premium feature chair. Plus, the chair is filled with our eco fill Bio foam, manufactured using plant-based materials that can be composted, making it a truly sustainable choice.
• Filled with compostable eco-friendly bean bag filling
• 100% cotton cover
• High Quality top stitched seams
• Thread made from recycled plastic bottles
• Light weight and easy to move
• Durable and hardwearing
• Outer cover is removable for washing
• Hand made in the UK
Suitable for adults and teenagers, and perfect as additional non-fixed seating for offices or workspaces.
Indulge in a luxurious seating experience with the Sunset & Midnight Bean Chair. This contemporary two-tone beanbag chair is meticulously crafted from top-notch, eco-friendly 100% cotton weave fabrics, providing both comfort and durability. Embracing sustainable practices, the chair features recycled cotton thread for stitching, ensuring a long-lasting and eco-conscious finish.
With its unique multiple panel’s construction and indented seating panel, this beanbag chair exudes elegance and holds its form beautifully, even during periods of non-use. The curved back design offers exceptional lower back support, while the deep base promises unparalleled comfort. The matching cotton piped detailed edge adds a touch of sophistication, and the contrasting top stitching on the top panels and creates a tailor-made, high-quality appearance.
Driven by our eco-friendly values, the chair's filling comprises eco filling derived from plant-based materials, making it an environmentally responsible choice. Sustainability and style go hand in hand, making the Sunset & Midnight Bean Chair a perfect addition to your home.
Delivered pre-filled and ready to enjoy, this beanbag chair combines convenience and eco-friendliness in one exquisite package.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom with a commitment to offer exceptional products with a focus on sustainability.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
90cm high x 85cm diameter
We make sure all our bean bag products are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics covers must be washed on a delicate washing cycle at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees with a non bio / gentle washing detergent.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.