The Bean Bag – Cream & Forest
Our earthy Bean Bag is the perfect additional seat for your living space. It’s an ideal size that won’t take up too much space in your room but provides comfortable extra seating.
Made with a compostable filling, 100% natural fabrics held together by thread manufactured from recycled plastic bottles, you will be doing your bit to help the environment while bringing style and luxury design into your home.
Our Bean Bags are finished with a tailored look that is more than your average bean bag.
Recommended for: Small spaces, additional non-fixed seating, children.
For a larger more substantial bean bag please look at our Bean Chair product:
Add a touch of interior quality to any room with our two-tone forest green and cream Bean Bag. We use the highest quality fabrics on both the inner and outer bags to ensure the product retains its shape and is comfortable to sit. This bean bag features a raised back which provides additional back support.
The inner bag is made from a sturdy fire-retardant calico which contains our compostable natural filling – no Styrofoam here. The outer bag features 100% cotton fabrics which are tightly weaved. There is a delicately piped edge and a contrasting colour top stitch for a more defined tailored finish. The outer bag features a hard-wearing auto lock zip and can be removed and washed so you can keep your bean bag looking as good as new.
Our products have been designed with the environment in mind. The thread we use is manufactured using repurposed plastic bottles.
Our Bean Bag comes pre-filled, so you don’t have to worry about the mess, just remove from the box and sit down for instant relaxation.
We are proud to say our Products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
82cm high x 75cm length x 80cm width
We make sure all our Bean Bags are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD.