The Bean Bag – Pebble & Ocean
Indulge in seaside tranquillity with our Pebble & Ocean Bean Bag. Its contemporary panelling and contrasting topstitch add a touch of modern elegance to any space.
Crafted with a compostable bio foam filling and thread made from recycled plastic bottles, this bean bag offers both style and eco-friendliness.
Recommended for: small spaces, additional non-fixed seating, children.
For a larger more substantial bean bag please look at our Bean Chair product:
Experience coastal comfort with our Pebble & Ocean Bean Bag. The combination of calming pebble grey and beautiful ocean blue brings a sense of serenity to your living space. Its multi-panel structure and raised back provide exceptional comfort and back support, making it the perfect spot for relaxation.
At The Big Bean Bag Company, we are dedicated to eco-friendliness and sustainability. The filling of this bean bag is crafted from compostable bio foam, offering a greener alternative to traditional fillings. Additionally, the thread used in its construction is made from recycled plastic bottles, reducing plastic waste and promoting environmental responsibility.
But the attention to detail doesn't stop there. We take pride in the meticulous craftsmanship that goes into each bean bag. The topstitching along the seams ensures a high-quality, durable finish, adding to the longevity of your lounging haven. Further enhancing its aesthetic appeal is the delicate piping that contributes to a tailored and refined look, elevating the overall design of the Pebble & Ocean Bean Bag.
Our commitment to sustainability extends to the design and manufacturing of all our products, which are proudly made in the United Kingdom. With a focus on eco-friendliness and comfort, we ensure that you can relax guilt-free in our luxurious bean bags, knowing that each detail has been carefully considered to provide you with an exceptional lounging experience that reflects our values of quality, sustainability, and style.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
82cm high x 75cm length x 80cm width
We make sure all our Bean Bags are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics covers must be washed on a delicate washing cycle at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees with a non bio / gentle washing detergent.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.