The Bean Cushion – Pebble & Orca
This ultra-modern Bean Cushion is the perfect all-natural accessory for your living space. With sleek grey and black colouring it will make a statement in your home.
We have used quality all natural cotton fabrics and thread made from recycled plastic bottles to make this as environmentally friendly as possible. It’s generously filled with our compostable, eco-friendly filling, no nasty polystyrene beads in sight.
Add a contemporary edge to your living space with our extra-large luxury grey and black Bean Cushion. We care about the environment and use a compostable filling manufactured from corn-starch. This is a great accessory which makes a perfect addition to a neutral toned sofa or chair. It can also be paired with any of the other products in the Pebble and Orca collection.
We’ve made sure all our fabrics are weaved out of quality cotton fibres. A piped edge gives this cushion a stylish and hardwearing finish. Our threads are manufactured using recycled plastic bottles and is strong ensuring our cushions are long lasting. Our covers can be washed by removing the outer cover which features a heavy-duty zip. This product is robust and retains its shape thanks to a sturdy interior interlining.
This is the perfect cushion to sit on and relax, the filling moulds easily to your body shape. Use this cushion as a stand-alone accessory for your home or pair with any of our other Pebble and Orca collection.
Our Bean Cushion comes pre-filled, so you don’t have to worry about the mess, just remove from the box and enjoy.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
60cm height x 60cm length x 15cm depth
We make sure all our Bean Cushions are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a plump finish.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics covers must be washed on a delicate washing cycle at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees with a non bio / gentle washing detergent.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.