The Bean Chair – Cream & Forest
With neutral colouring and a tranquil vibe this earthy Bean Chair will bring ultimate comfort to your living space.
Made with a compostable filling, 100% natural fabrics held together by thread manufactured from recycled plastic bottles, you will be doing your bit to help the environment while bringing style and luxury design into your home.
Our Bean Chairs are finished with a tailored look which is more than your average bean bag.
*Independent Best Buy Winner 2019
We have created our large two-tone chocolate green and cream Bean Chair that will add a touch of interior quality to any room. We use the highest quality fabrics to ensure a structured shape is maintained making it a great feature chair. A supportive back and deep base allow for ultimate relaxation at the end of a long day.
Add some eco-friendly, quirky, yet relaxing furniture to your office or working space, to help improve your environment, promote a relaxing atmosphere and show your commitment to sustainable products that are kinder to the environment.
The outer bag consists of a 100% cotton weave that is soft and comfortable on the skin as well as a matching delicate cotton piped edge and contrast top-stitching for more definition and an elegant design finish. The inner bags consist of a sturdy barrier interlining which adds even more support encasing our compostable filling. We use thread that is manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
We have taken every step in the design and manufacturing process to make this Bean Chair as eco-friendly as possible to help reduce our impact on the environment. The Bean Chair has been designed so the outer cover is fully removable and can be dry cleaned, so you can keep you Bean Chair looking as good as new. Our Bean Chair comes pre-filled, so you don’t have to worry about the mess, just remove from the box and sit down for instant relaxation.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
90cm high x 85cm diameter
We make sure all our bean bag products are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.