The Bean Bag – Sunset & Forest
Immerse yourself in contemporary comfort with our Sunset & Forest Bean Bag. The vibrant two-tone design perfectly complements modern interior styles, while the chair-like structure offers additional back support and comfort.
Crafted with eco-friendly thread from recycled plastic bottles and filled with compostable filling, this bean bag exemplifies sustainability.
Recommended for: small spaces, additional non-fixed seating, children.
For a larger more substantial bean bag please look at our Bean Chair product:
Experience the perfect blend of style and eco-consciousness with our Sunset & Forest Bean Bag. Its striking two-tone design, combining vibrant sunset yellow and soothing forest green, adds a pop of colour to any room.
The bean bags raised back, and ample seating area offer unparalleled comfort and back support, making it an ideal spot for unwinding. We use a contrasting top stich for a stronger more durable quality finish.
At The Big Bean Bag Company, we are committed to sustainability. This bean bag is filled with compostable bio foam, manufactured using plant-based material, ensuring a guilt-free lounging experience. Additionally, the thread used in its construction is derived from recycled plastic bottles, reducing plastic waste, and promoting eco-friendliness.
Our bean bags come prefilled so just remove from the eco packaging and sit back and enjoy the comfort of your brand-new beanbag. The outer cover can be easily removed and washed.
We believe in offering exceptional products that prioritize both quality and sustainability. That's why all our bean bags are designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom, guaranteeing you a premium product with a focus on eco-friendliness and comfort.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
82cm high x 75cm length x 80cm width
We make sure all our Bean Bags are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics covers must be washed on a delicate washing cycle at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees with a non bio / gentle washing detergent.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.