The Children’s Bean Bag – Primrose
This mellow pink Children’s Bean Bag will look classy in any child’s bedroom. Made using quality soft cotton weave fabric and sew together using thread made from recycled plastic bottles we have been as eco-friendly as possible when designing this product.
It has an added handle to make it easy to move around your home to enjoy daily activities and comfortable to rest in after a long day of fun.
Recommended for: Children aged 3+ please check dimensions in additional information before ordering to make sure this product is the right size
For older children 10+ please look at our Bean Bag product: https://bigbeanbagcompany.com/shop/the-bean-bag-sky-ocean/
We have created the perfect bean bag for your children to enjoy using quality soft to touch cotton weave fabrics that are uncoated, so no chemicals near you little one’s skin. The seams are stitched using thread made from recycled plastic bottles making it durable long lasting and keeps plastic out of land fill and our oceans.
It is generously filled with our biopolymer filling that causes no lasting damage to the planet and can be composted at the end of its life. We have added a handle making it easy to transport around your space and easy to put away at the end of the day.
It has a streamline elegant design perfect for placing in corners to keep your rooms looking tidy. We have picked a range of bright uplifting colours to suit your living spaces or your child’s bedrooms. It has an inner fire-retardant lining making it even more durable and easy to clean if there are any spills.
The outer bag has an auto lock zip which is both secure and hardwearing keeping your little ones safe and making sure there will be no filling leaks. You can keep your bean bag looking new by removing the outer bag and following the wash instructions provided.
Your Children’s Bean Bag will arrive generously filled so all you have to do is remove from the box and let your children take a seat and play.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Compostable bio polymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is 100% natural and compostable
- 100% cotton weave outer cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Added handle for easy moveability
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover can be removed and machine washed
- Two inner ties to allow you to fit the outer cover over the lining with ease
63cm high x 60cm diameter
We make sure all our Bean Bags are generously filled with our Bio foam filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics covers must be washed on a delicate washing cycle at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees with a non bio / gentle washing detergent.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.