The Bean Cushion – Sunset & Orca
This sunset inspired Bean Cushion will bring an all natural feel to your living space.
Filled with BioFoam® beads, a compostable biopolymer derived from plants that lasts for at least 10 years, our products are free from the conventional polystyrene filling.
it moulds to your body more than your average cushion.
Sewn together with quality threads made from recycled plastic bottles for a strong finish.
This product ties in with all our other Sunset & Orca products so you can co-ordinate your interior.
Brighten your room with our nature inspired sunset and orca Bean Cushion that has been made with the environment in mind. It’s a great way to tie in any of our other sunset and orca bean products into your living space, or just to have as a stand-alone accessory.
This soft furnishing has a sturdy barrier inter-liner that holds our environmentally friendly, compostable, corn starch filling. We use strong threads that have been made form repurposed recycled plastic bottles to give you a more durable product. We have used excellent quality tight weave cotton fabrics to create an outer cover that are soft to touch and free of chemicals. A detailed piped edge and contrast top-stitching gives a luxury tailored soft furnishing looks to our cushions.
We have used a contrast colour fabric on the back of the cushion to match our stitching. An extra strong matching zip on the centre back seam allows you to remove cover with ease. Pair with any of our other Bean products to create a more mindful eco-friendly living space.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
60cm height x 60cm length x 15cm depth
We make sure all our Bean Cushions are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a plump finish.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD.