The Bean Bag – Sky & Ocean
Our Sky & Ocean Bean Bag is the perfect way to make a statement in your home. It perfectly combines the quality and style of a feature chair with the comfort and movability of a bean bag.
This product provides additional back support, is filled with a compostable filling and uses thread manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
We’ve done all we can to manufacture this product as environmentally friendly as possible.
Recommended for: Small spaces, additional non-fixed seating, children.
For a larger more substantial bean bag please look at our Bean Chair product: https://bigbeanbagcompany.com/shop/bean-chair-pebble-orca/
Take a seat in our luxury Sky & Ocean Bean Bag and let your worries drift away. This eye-catching piece will be pride of place in any modern living space. We have created this contemporary look by using two tight weave cotton fabrics and strong recycled plastic bottle thread for both comfort and durability. This multi-panel Bean Bag consists of a large seating area with a raised back to support your seated position. A piped detailed edge and a contrasting coloured topstitch is added for a high-quality furnished look. We try to ensure that the manufacturing of our products has minimal effect on the environment as possible.
The outer bag has an auto lock zip which is both secure and hardwearing. You can keep your Bean Bag looking new by removing the outer bag and following the wash instructions provided.
Your Bean Bag will arrive generously filled so all you have to do is remove from the box and take a seat and relax.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
82cm high x 75cm length x 80cm width
We make sure all our Bean Bags are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD.