The Bean Bag – Pebble & Oyster
Our sleek two-tone grey Bean Bag follows the modern interior trends. The size is perfect for adding additional seating to any room in your home. This product features contemporary panelling and a detail piped edge. It is designed to provide back support of optimum comfort.
We use thread that is manufactured from recycled plastic bottles and fill our Bean Bags with a compostable filling.
We’ve designed this product with the environment in mind.
Recommended for: Small spaces, additional non-fixed seating, children.
For a larger more substantial bean bag please look at our Bean Chair product: https://bigbeanbagcompany.com/shop/bean-chair-dove-oyster/
It’s more than just a bean bag, this comfortable Bean Bag has a chair like structure that will look stylish in any living space. We generously fill our Bean Bags with our compostable plant based filling which is kind to the environment. This Bean bag features a two-tone tone design with a large seating area and a raised back for additional comfort.
A contrasting colour topstitch and a delicate piped edge result in a tailored finish. The product is durable and robust thanks to the outer seams being topstitched. We use strong thread that has been manufactured using recycled plastic bottles. All fabrics are 100% cotton and tightly weaved for longevity and maximum comfort. This product is sturdy but still light enough to move from room to room. A hard-wearing auto lock zip is used and the outer bag is removable and can be dry cleaned to ensure your Bean Bag always looks its best.
Your Bean Bag will arrive generously filled so all you have to do is remove from the box and take a seat and relax.
We are proud to say our products are all designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Fabrics and fillings
- Biopolymer filling that looks and acts like a polystyrene bead but is compostable
- 100% cotton cover
- 100% calico barrier interlining that has been tested to the latest fire safety standards
- Two safety lock zips prevents child’s access to filling but allows you to remove cover for cleaning
- Outer bag 100% natural meaning no nasty chemicals against the skin
- Detailed piped cotton edge
- Contrast coloured top stitch for decoration
- Top stitched seams for a more durable finish
- All thread used is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fire retardant interlining tested to the latest standard
- Light weight and easy to move
- Durable and hard wearing
- Outer cover is 100% removable
82cm high x 75cm length x 80cm width
We make sure all our Bean Bags are generously filled with our biopolymer filling for ultimate comfort and a sturdy structure.
Care and Cleaning
For any light stains on the outer cover, you can spot clean with a damp cloth and leave to dry. More stubborn stains will require you to remove the outer cover. Because our products are made from natural fabrics you must dry clean only.
- We advise to keep fabrics away from direct sunlight to avoid natural bleaching of colours
- Once you’ve finished sitting on the product it is good to pick up your bean bag product and lightly shake so filling and fabrics return to there original shape
- As our outer cover is made from 100% cotton some bobbling will occur due to the natural fibres, this is normal. Use a lint remover over the worst areas to remove the fluff. This will cause no harm to the product but will have it looking as good as new.
- As we use top quality weaved fabrics any loose threads should be cut and not pulled as this will damage the product
If you are experiencing any other problems with your product please contact a friendly member of our team at [email protected] with a picture of any fault, and we will be happy to help.
Box dimensions –
Large – Chairs, Loungers, Bags, 180 litres + refills (60cm x 60cm x 70cm)
Medium – Stools, 120 litres refill (62cm x 47cm x 48cm)
Small – Cushion, 60 litre refills (62cm x 47cm x 25cm)
We have kept our packaging simple. We don’t see the need to fill our boxes with nasty plastics or unnecessary paper. You will receive your product in just the box its posted in. All we ask of you is to recycle the box and sit back and enjoy your new beanbag.
We normally dispatch orders within one to two weeks, however because of the hand made nature of our products in some instances it can take longer. You will receive a confirmation email when the product is dispatched, and you should receive it the next working day via DPD for deliveries within the UK. International deliveries can take approximately 5-7 business days and longer at peak times of the year.